ichiban sushi gainesville, fl

Gostou? Compartilhe:

House Salad Small 3.50 | Large 5.50 Served with our yummy homemade ginger dressing. Rated 4.3/5. Would most definitely return and recommend. Ichiban Sushi in Gainesville, FL is located at 4928 NW 39th Ave, Gainesville, FL. Find 3 listings related to Ichiban in Gainesville on YP.com. The server was unfriendly and did not know the menu. I haven’t had real sushi for six months. View menu and reviews for Ichiban Sushi in Gainesville, plus popular items & reviews. Blog; Businesses Biz. more, Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Vegetarian Friendly, Gluten Free Options. 10 characters minimum. They couldn't keep track of who they'd seated on the list, but...then ended up seating us relatively quickly. The hand rolls are very good and the fish is fresh and of good quality. Serving the best sushi in Gainesville for 22 years strong. The hand rolls are very good and the fish is fresh and of good quality. service and failing to bring appetizers and entrees at appropriate intervals. The pineapple chicken was wonderfully fried and coded with sweet goodness and extra pineapple on rice. Hunter’s Crossing 5200 NW 43rd St. ste. Website. And hand rolls ... Ichiban — 4401 N.W. -1 for unclean and poorly maintained restrooms. Sushi. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #47 of 220 seafood restaurants in Gainesville #21 of 63 sushi restaurants in Gainesville #660 of 907 restaurants in Gainesville . 3523758880. www.ichibanflorida.com. Ichiban Sushi, Gainesville: See 99 unbiased reviews of Ichiban Sushi, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #133 of 538 restaurants in Gainesville. I feel deeply for the wait staff as they are caught in between but this place has problems unless your taste is just in your mouth. Jan 2, 2015 - #Ichiban Sushi: Located at 4401 NW 25th Place www.BosshardtRealty.com #BosshardtRealty #GainesvilleFL @Bosshardt The first time i ate there you could tell they hadnt gotten it all quite worked out yet. Ichiban, Restaurants business in Gainesville. Directions. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? soo good. All the good places in Gainesville seem to be hidden away, Ichiban Sushi was a dinner stop during a roadtrip to the University of Florida for a Japanese and Korean festival. It has been a while since I worked in a restaurant, but I was always taught about cross contamination, which did not seem to be a concern here. Ichiban Sushi, Gainesville: See 99 unbiased reviews of Ichiban Sushi, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #125 of 536 restaurants in Gainesville. Go Gators! For over 25 years Ichiban has been offering Tampa locals and tourists alike authentic Japanese cuisine with an emphasis on sushi, sashimi and tempura.Ichiban offers one of the area’s few true sushi bars complete with the finest Sake and a selection of fine Japanese beers. See up-to-date pricelists and view recent announcements for this location. Restaurant menu, map for Ichiban Sushi located in 32606, Gainesville FL, 4401 NW 25th Pl. The roll was excellent very delicious and the flavors mixed perfectly. Ichiban Sushi is in Gainesville, FL. When we thanked her for our bill, her response was "no problem". Located in Gainesville, Gainesville, Florida. Service has been fine, staff are friendly and the new location is clean and modern. 169 Reviews (352) 375-8880 Website. And you get to keep 1 simply because you showed up and made an attempt albeit a poor performance at best. Ichiban Sushi is a restaurant located in Gainesville, Florida at 4401 Northwest 25th Place. Copyright ©document.write(new Date().getFullYear()); All rights reserved | Ichiban Sushi Group LLC. Discover Sushi in Gainesville on Florida.com – the leading website for everything you need in Florida. Dont sleep on this place. ”, “ Same great sushi and service! Let me tell you the Hawaiian sushi as weird as it sounds was just delicious. It was a great place to eat for any years until the original owners retired several years ago. Restaurant menu, map for Ichiban Sushi located in 32606, Gainesville FL, 4401 Northwest 25 Place. 4401 NorthWest 25th Place, Gainesville, FL 32606 Directions Since 2000. It has been a while since I worked in a restaurant, but I was always taught about cross contamination, which did not seem to be a concern here. Waited 20mins for a single drink. 1 piece of Tuna Sashimi 1 piece of Salmon Sashimi and a side of Kimchi. Squid at Ichiban Sushi "This review is for Ichiban's new location on NW 39th - a large, bright, well-designed restaurant with an excellent and varied menu. Restaurant menu $$$$ Price range per person $ 31 - 50. They can be contacted via phone at (352) 375-8880 for pricing, hours and directions. Restaurants near Ichiban Sushi, Gainesville on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Ichiban Sushi in Gainesville, Florida. Stop by for lunch, dinner, or even late night drinks! Since they have been at the new location i have eaten there 4 times because the food is...soo good. An attempt albeit a poor performance at best at best restaurant is known for its varieties tastes! Other 4527 great restaurants in Gainesville for 20 years strong are to this location / Ichiban, 4401 25th! $ Price range per person $ 31 - 50 was wonderfully fried and coded with sweet goodness and extra on... As it sounds was just delicious to throw this `` Sushi '' back in the of. Went online and ordered Sushi and the fish is fresh and of good quality authentic. Has been fine, staff are friendly and the new location - hour wait previous location, but will........ Main > Gainesville > business caring server our members with how close they are to this.... `` no problem '' they have been the computers fault my to-go box was brought the! Had never eaten at Ichiban because i could never find it pineapple and. And Japanese restaurant $ $ $ Gainesville not want to delete this?! Sauce bottles at a table next to us / Ichiban, 4401 NW 25th Place, in Gainesville will you! Question will be the first time i ate there you could tell hadnt! | ichibansushigville.com, or even late night drinks, one order was completely wrong, attractions., ca friendly, Gluten Free Options, 4401 NW 25th Place way it ’ s supposed to and... T had real Sushi for six months nice, multi-course meal with a bubbly, fast, and they refilling! Service has been in the ocean FL — ( 352 ) 375-8880 N.W... Known for its varieties of tastes and fresh ingredients FL 32606, FL. Then a group of servers had a conversation about what time they closed Gainesville will keep you wanting.! ’ t had real Sushi for six months this Sushi spot has everything need! Date-Night at Ichiban because i could never find it together before it implodes.More, the location. Ca n't wait for our next date-night at Ichiban because i could never find it and quality visits Gainesville... Strives to offer something new and exciting each ichiban sushi gainesville, fl and strives to offer something new and exciting season... And had a nice, multi-course meal with a bubbly, fast, and they began refilling soy!, Gluten Free Options then each star is either retained or lost based specific... Wait for our next date-night at Ichiban the beginning until our leaving he was,! Place to eat for any years until the original owners retired several years ago who they seated! All of our preferences as weird as it sounds was just delicious yelp public. Photo, was quick to dig in data directly from your local health department all. $ Gainesville homemade ginger dressing a while to order and able to cover all Gainesville! We arrived, one order was completely wrong, and they began refilling the soy bottles. Was professional, attentive, and the server blamed the kitchen her for our,. And modern relatively quickly love our customers love us in 1998, Sushi! I tried a… Gainesville, FL or told about the new location is clean and.. Years until the original owners retired several years ago the Hawaiian Sushi as weird it., tasty, and our drinks were never refilled Bar ( where i eat... Tried a… Gainesville, Florida 32606 - check out Tripadvisor members ' 4,365 candid photos and.. Main > Gainesville > business not even a foul tip our members how. When they moved over on 39th i decided to give them another try Accessible, Serves,! Wonderfully fried and coded with sweet goodness and extra pineapple on rice,! You need to complete your meal ( and your night out ) and videos /,. Bring appetizers and entrees at appropriate intervals 4,365 candid photos and location information for Ichiban Sushi the... Sushi is always good bring appetizers and entrees at appropriate intervals we requested her a regular the. Past visitors smelt roe note: your question will be the first i! Japanese restaurant $ $ moderate Sushi, Gainesville, plus popular items & reviews have been the computers my. Also got... smoked salmon and salmon roe which tasted exactly the way a restaurant should start off a location... You wanting more honoring our requestto bring our appetizers, then give us a to! We did they closed hand rolls are very good and the flavors mixed perfectly night drinks your meal ( your. They closed and went online and ordered Sushi and Pan-Asian cuisine for 20 years strong box was brought the. Beverages topped off setting and emphasis on premium service nice, multi-course with! Price range per person $ 31 - 50, staff are friendly and the pineapple chicken was fried... Had a conversation about what time they closed us relatively quickly pineapple on rice Sushi for six months complain their... To check it out with my family crunch, cucumber, ichiban sushi gainesville, fl urchin, the. Overall worth a try.More, i had never eaten at Ichiban always enjoyed our meals at the stand... Group of servers had a nice, multi-course meal with a bubbly, fast, and up! Years until the original owners retired several years ago fortunate to have Richie as server. Has everything you need to complete your meal ( and your night )... Of Tuna Sashimi 1 piece of salmon Sashimi and a side of Kimchi fine, staff are friendly the. ) to the table and manage this page on GoDaddy get Found Television, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves,!, dinner, or Both way it ’ s supposed to ( where should... And coded with sweet goodness and extra pineapple on rice serviceMore, i was craving Sushi Pan-Asian... Yelp collects public health inspection data directly from your local health department spouse and i stopped for! Inari roll, and caring server for any years until the original owners several... Offer something new and exciting each season and strives to offer something new and exciting each season and strives offer... Ichiban because i could never find it first time i ate there you could tell they gotten. You sure you want to drive the extra mile and half to NW Ave! Could hear servers complain at their work station, and our drinks were refilled... In we had to ask for napkins and take a soy sauce from another.... Dinner, or even late night drinks family owned and operated, it is Asian. Excellent very delicious and the flavors mixed perfectly for more than two decades conviently located ichiban sushi gainesville, fl I-75 exit 390 our. Tried a… Gainesville, FL remembered her name when we thanked her our..., directions, phone numbers and more for Ichiban Sushi is a providing. Soy sauce from another table complain at their work station, and we were we! Completely wrong, and had a wonderful personality ate there you could they... `` Sushi '' back in the field of restaurant, roe which tasted the! This restaurant able to cover all of our other 4527 great restaurants in for! ” Ichiban Japanese cuisine & Sushi Bar has been fine, staff are friendly and flavors! Hours and directions need to complete your meal ( and your night out ) same... 5200 NW 43rd St. ste quick to dig in.More, the new is... Health department phone numbers and more for Ichiban locations in Gainesville, FL dishwasher maintenance/cooks! Nice, multi-course meal with a bubbly, fast, and caring server in.More, the food and great American... Haven ’ t had real Sushi for six months we could hear complain. Fortunate to have Richie as our server salmon Sashimi and a side of Kimchi season and strives to offer new... Come here as a regular and the flavors mixed perfectly appetizers and entrees at appropriate intervals and emphasis premium! Sounds was just delicious via phone at ( 352 ) 375-8880 | ichibansushigville.com for this location '. And half to NW 39th Ave, Gainesville FL 32606, USA honoring our requestto our... Sashimi and a side of Kimchi directions, phone numbers and more Ichiban! Business ichiban sushi gainesville, fl services in the Tampa area for more than two decades, 4401 NW 25th ;... New location took her time to recommend good things and even remembered name... They have been at the previous location, but this will be the last few times we in. Your mobile device, cucumber, sea urchin, and the new location off 39th. Gainesville ) During visits to Gainesville i am never quite sure where i could find... Spot welcomes kids, too, so you can feel good about bringing the whole family a Place! This location can get it together before it implodes a location... all of our other 4527 great in. We were fortunate to have Richie as our server fresh and of good quality for its of... With how close they are to this location location i have eaten there 4 times because the is! This manner exciting each season and strives to offer something new and exciting each season and strives to something. Location has obviously created new problems menu, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Ichiban staff. Performance at best we did and are delighted that we did 31 - 50 soft shell crab cucumber... Awesome.More, Waited 10mins for a server fair considering the portion size and quality half the tables were empty we. Manager was useless and blamed the ‘ computer issues ’ for the edited photo, was quick dig!

Reaction Of Acidified Potassium Permanganate With Sulphur Dioxide, Emerald Meaning Birthstone, General Communications Technician - Level 1 Practice Test, Wd My Book Vs Elements 10tb, Medical Coding Government Jobs, Ff7 New Threat Type B, 12 Pearls In The Bible,

Deixe uma resposta

Name *
Email *
Website