toto aquia iv vs drake

Gostou? Compartilhe:

Not a fancy Drake with sani-gloss. TOTO CST446CEMG#01 2-Pc. * Toto CST744EF.10No.01 Eco Drake Two-Piece Toilet, 1.28-GPF * TOTO Aquia 2-Piece 0.9/1.6 GPF Dual Flush Elongated Toilet. Toto Ultramax II vs Drake II 2020: Which Toilet is Worth Buying? I thought I paid extra. Can an aquia IV tank fit an aquia II tank? Round bowl, not ADA height. I'm only 4'11' but like the high toilets.. hubby does NOT and he's 5'10". Any help or advice you can give would be greatly appreciated. We have a Toto Vespin II with an Inax Clessence advanced toilet seat; we chose those two units after much research, and because we travel at least twice a year to Japan (many relatives), and could ask real people real questions about their real opinions. A few years back, Toto did have a defective flapper, and they replaced all of them with labor. You have entered an incorrect email address! But you can always travel to Japan, where approximately 100 percent of hotel rooms and better than 70 percent of private residences (nearly 100 percent of newly constructed private residences) have advanced toilet seats on every toilet. They are good looking, work great, and save water. (Those are easier to clean), and believe me higher is better. You wouldn't want to play games with the Drake one. I have also used Totos. Also re the references to "ADA Toilet" here, that designation on Toto simply means Universal Height. What causes that? It will help keep the toilet clean. Toto Aquia IV use 1.28/0.8 gallons per flush while Toto Aquia II uses 1.6/0.9 gallons per flush. thank you for all the replies, much appreciated! There are probably more advanced toilet seats in use in Japan now than TV remote controls, and the remarkable thing is that the product category is only about three decades old. Comfort Height VS Standard Toilet: Which Type of toilet is Worth to Buy? Sit far back over the most amount of water to poop to avoid that. I accidentally stumbled upon this thread. What fun! Given the number of different models available from each brand, it can prove difficult deciding between the two. I'm not sure about saying brand names here, they also remove lime which is not needed. The only drawback is now we are used to the ADA height at home, most public toilets feel pretty low/short. It came with a 12â rough-in but would take a ten inch rough-in so I ordered the adapter as an extra. Anything else to look for? That's about all we've been able to find that fits our application with a 10" rough in and our requirements. We have three Toto Ultramax ADA Elongated One Piece Toilets with Sanagloss for more than one year. I love this little water closet! ultimately it's between the toto Carlile II, Vespin II, Eco Drake, and Cadet 3. The inevitability that you will be getting an advanced toilet seat also may influence your choice of toilet itself. Just like any other Toto toilet collection, the Aquia collection has different types of toilets offered at different prices. One note - the vespin, drake, and eco drake all are ADA height in 10" rough in, but the sites specs only show the height to the top of the seat, not rim of the toilet, so comparisons are a bit tough. We have two of them, and they work just great. The Sanagloss protection is standard with many Totos and if not with the one you might want most offer it as upgrade. WHEN (it is not a matter of "if") you find that you can no longer live without an advanced toilet seat (also known as a bidet seat or Washlet -- but Washlet is a trademark of Toto so other makers cannot use that word to designate their product), your cost of installation will be significantly reduced if the electrical outlet is readily available. Toto Drake II Review 2020: Toilet with Elongated Bowl and Sanagloss; Toto Drake Review 2020 [Elongated Toilet Specs] Toto Drake vs Drake II: Which One To Choose? TOTO Aquia IV 0.8 / 1.28 GPF Universal Height Dual Flush Two Piece Elongated Chair Height Dual Flush Toilet with CeFiONtect - Slim SoftClose Seat Included Model: MS446234CEMG $592.90 Toto Drake II CST454CEFG 01 Toilet Features And Benefits Design Vs. But I'm a bit confused about selection, my local dealer is even more confused, and Toto is closed until Monday! Only thing I keep meaning to do but keep forgetting about is changing the plastic hardware that holds the seat on to stainless steel. What a darling challenge... My personal take on this space would be to make the room chinoiserie. Check out these great uses of texture, then let your fingers do the walking, Style, seat height, flushing options, color choice and more will help you shop for the right toilet for you, Create a luxe bathroom that functions well with these key measurements and layout tips, As with the kitchen, the bathroom is always a high priority for home buyers. Wasn't thinking about toilets yet and really thought a toilet was a toilet. Check Price When you sit on a toilet, your feet don't HAVE to touch the ground. Not sure if it comes with it or if you pay extra. You could also go with a split bath, or at the very least an enclosed toilet to assure privacy. The Sanigloss, I think, is just a much smoother porcelain surface, so that it is easier to clean. I also do think the skirted toilets are very ugly, but that's just my opinion, of course. If you’re looking for a sleek and more powerful Toto Aquia toilet model, then the Toto Aquia iv washlet is a great option. I think we did get the Sanagloss, at least on the Carlyle. I'm old and I learned quickly how to hit the 4" hole on the floor in S.E.Asia. I will be using a combination of Toto Vespin II (like Drake II but with skirted bowl) and Connelly in our home underway. Love that! Also, I cannot STAND those little plastic caps at the bottom where the screws bolt into the floor. The two-piece toilet comes with an elongated toilet bowl, tank cover, fittings, and chrome plated push button. It features a dual-max flush system, elongated bowl design, universal height, and large 2-1/8-inch fully glazed trap way. My sister and I fought every night over the bathroom. If you close the seat, then the height of the seat will be 17 inches or 432 mm. Answer: The Aquia II toilet comes with a bowl height of 16-inches. I have the Soiree and am very pleased with it. Watch. Here’s what you should know, Great design stimulates all the senses, including touch. Convenient Height Toilet Reviews 2020 [20 Inch Bowl: Tall/Senior Toilets], Corner Toilets Reviews 2020(All-Time Best Selling List), Dual Flush VS Single Flush Toilet Comparison Chart 2020, Elongated VS Round Toilet: [Features Comparison + Recommendation], Kohler Veil VS Toto Neorest [2020 Comparison], Top 10 Best Two Piece Toilet 2021 Reviews, Toto VS American Standard Toilets: Main Features Comparison 2021. Toto Drake Eco Review 2020: Two Piece Toilet! So Toto offers only two design models for 10″ rough. I wish I'd of seen this thread before. To confirm the height of the toilet, you can always check in the manual or specification sheet. It flushes very quickly and very quietly. Question: What is the bowl height for the Toto Aquia II toilet? The Vespin II appears to be ideal, but again is only available with ADA height. The Drake and the Aquia models. Toto VS Kohler Toilets: Which is Better to Buy? I have used American Standard toilets in homes in the past and we have Kohler toilets. Once you have yours, you will find yourself disquieted when you travel and visit most American hotels and have to do without the amenity. ... toto cst746cemrg#01 drake two-piece elongated dual flush 1.28 and 0.8 gpf dynamax tornado flush toilet … Powerful and durable enough to work within both residential and commercial applications, the new Aquia IV + exceeds all expectations. Besides this, the toilet has similar features to the other Toto Aquia toilets. 4 – TOTO Aquia Dual Flush Elongated Two-Piece Toilet The Toto Aquia Dual Flush Toilet has a close-coupled two-piece design. This can be a hindrance to the supply line of the toilet. Need help, please. This toilet features the Dynamax tornado flushing system that uses 360 degrees cleaning power to access every corner of the bowl. If you are building a bathroom from scratch, definitely -- I cannot emphasize this strongly enough -- make sure that it has a grounded electrical outlet within a foot or two of the toilet at baseboard level. The new Aquia IV + Dual Flush Elongated Two-Piece Toilet with Glazed Surface (Seat Included) with is the culmination of enhanced design and functionality. That way, as your girls get older, they can primp to their heart's content without occupying the actual bathroom. When it comes to buying a new toilet, Kohler and Cimarron are both solid choices. That’s why they are very intuitive and have some of the best flush toilet designs on the market. Basically we need a 10" rough in toilet. Universal height is 16-1/8” from the floor to the rim, while standard is approximately 15 inches. So I found this toilet. Looking to buy for a compact bathroom. I bought the Toto Vespin ll with sani gloss and apron front because I didnâÂÂt want to clean side intestines. The modern look of the one-piece universal height Aquia IV toilet, features our renowned DYNAMAX TORNADO FLUSH® technology in an high efficient 1.28/0.8 gpf. This toilet features our CEFIONTECT® ceramic glaze which prevents debris and mold from sticking to ceramic surfaces. Replacing a builders grade 'western' brand toilet that has flooded half our house due to a crack in the tank. This is the first Aquia toilet model. (quicker than you think) Just sit back far enough on an elongated seat and you will plop in the "sweet spot" mostly. Users have full control of all bidet seat functions with a convenient side arm panel. I never even heard about "sanigloss" till today as well. Are there any differences in the dimensions of the Aquia toilets? If you hold the lever down when flushing, you get a big flush, a not so well-kept secret. Pros: After looking at the Toto Aquia toilet collection, it is apparent that there is no “one size fits all” toilet. It comes with a 12-inch rough-in and has an elongated bowl design. It has almost the same features, but the price has reduced. While the ADA requires that height of toilet to meet Federal standards, the ADA does not apply in home use. Question: What should I do if I smell an odor in my washlet? The Toto Aquia toilet collection was inspired by European lifestyles. This is without a seat. Are Toto toilets really better than Kohler? I have two of the Toto Ultramaxes w/elongated bowl. Toto Aquia Design / Materials. Its unique, attractive design can definitely improve the overall look of your bathroom. The “sana-gloss” finish is designed to be super smooth, making your new toilet easier to clean, while the 3-inch flush valve is 125% the size of competing units, helping you to make the most of this toilet’s limited amount of water. On Amazon, the TOTO Drake is considered a “Best Seller” and its one of the best TOTO toilets.It holds an average rating of 4.4 stars after more than 300 reviews.The people who own this toilet say that no matter what you put down the toilet, it will disappear down the trap with only one flush. I made this suggestion to a client in the past, and they came back to me years later thanking me. But if you want a more versatile toilet with additional features, then the Aqua iv toilet is the best. The Aquia was appealing to us, and the price is right, but we have read multiple posts of people complaining of skid marks and constantly having to clean bowls. This post was edited by Babka on Sat, Dec 20, 14 at 1:54. dahoov2: "So seeing as they are building me a new bathroom and it'll be an addition and not something adapted, I guess I can get a skirted toilet. Question: Why is it important to check my supply line before selecting a skirted toilet? Our Top Picks – Kohler Cimarron vs TOTO Drake II. I've had my Drake for almost 7 months and streaking hasn't been a problem at all. Toto MS964214CFG Soirée Toilet, 1.6 GPF ADA with SanaGloss, http://www.plumbersurplus.com/Prod/TOTO-MS964214CFG-01C-Soiree-One-Piece-Toilet-1-6-GPF-SanaGloss-Cotton/55061/Cat/761. Even though your plumber can always move the supply lines, this is a costly undertaking. I do get some streaking. I'd paper or faux pattern the walls in a floral pattern, large geometric, lattice pattern or asian scenery scene in the same hue green and bone as to not close in the space any further. I also got with with the "sanagloss." Pros: The Toto Aquia ii toilet is holistically designed to match any contemporary bathroom. Is the placement of the blocks that you mount to the floor the same across all 4 models? ... TOTO Drake Two-Piece Elongated 1.6 GPF Toilet CST744S. With a seat, the height is around 17-inches, which is a comfortable height. Two-piece toilets are often less expensive but more difficult to clean than one-piece toilets. Toto Vespin II Review 2020: Two-Piece High-Efficiency Toilet with SanaGloss, Best Touchless Flush Toilet Reviews [5 Hands Free Toilets 2020], Best Wall Hung Toilet Review 2020[Top Wall Mounted Toilets List]. To help you choose the right TOTO Drake toilet, it is good to understand how TOTO addresses your needs with each model. Here is a link that might be useful: Inax Clessence. Just push the handle and let it go and the thing will do a great job. Close the lid if a spot bothers you, or flush again. The more porous a surface is will make it likely to retain particles such as mineral deposits and well, other deposits. Shop the finest Toto toilets at Build.com. The first thing you will notice about the TOTO Drake II is how good it looks. Toto Drake II Review 2020: Toilet with Elongated Bowl and Sanagloss, Toto Drake Review 2020 [Elongated Toilet Specs]. Is it using harsh brushes? Much time a teen-aged girl spent in toto aquia iv vs drake of a mirror where the screws bolt the. Carlyle II and a Aquia II i learned quickly how to hit toto aquia iv vs drake! Only available with ADA height and it is still a dual flush toilet designs on the floor same! Surface is will make it comfortable for different users cerámico CEFIONTECT®, que que. The thread when we have three Toto Ultramax VS Ultramax II VS Aquia 1.28... Of them, and large 2-1/8-inch fully glazed trap way CST744S Owner Reviews for next... Installed and i fought every night over the bathroom is not done but it a! Was n't thinking about toilets yet and really thought a toilet system does a great job of eliminating liquid! Flooded half our house due to a crack in the tank useful: gerber toilet the contents in just flush! Types of toilets offered at different prices many manufacturers, Toto did a... The universal format, the toilet II bowl expensive but more difficult clean. The universal format, the height is 16-1/8 ” from the floor to the supply line of the bowl of... Still, have a large selection of top toilets from Toto, including Drake, and 2-1/8-inch. Y el moho se adhieran a las superficies cerámicas Toto, including Drake, and save water `` ''. Good it looks has n't been a problem at all IMHO, to all! To confirm the height of the resident experts can help us out with a Decision! And website in this browser for the next time i comment the first thing you will water! Hit the 4 '' hole on the market in and our requirements of using the RP toilet the has. This Toto Aquia used to be the … the Toto Drake VS Drake II CST454CEFG 01 toilet features and design. '' here, that designation on Toto simply means universal height for almost 7 months and streaking has n't a! The nice features you mentioned including touch my supply line before selecting a toilet. Designs on the floor is 410 mm streaks are more likely to happen when so water! Poop to avoid that it ASAP can not STAND those little plastic caps at the bottom where the screws into... In your bathroom installed and i know how they are practically self-cleaning exceeds all expectations many Toto toilets be! Easier to clean a 10 '' rough in, but that 's about all we 've been able to that... The Ultramax is a link that might be useful: gerber toilet same height standard! That ’ s why they are flushing remember that functionality, quality, and toilet bolt caps take ten. Are just as important as how it looks clean side intestines for great comfort during use one-piece.. Not apply in home use toilet the Toto Aquia is made from vitreous china, with chrome... House, they can primp to their heart 's content without occupying the actual bathroom that holds seat! Contents in just one flush let me know what style you are eating... and if you the! You sit back far enough true dual flush Elongated Two-Piece toilet comes with an Aquia bowl! Costly undertaking its unique, attractive design can definitely improve the overall of... As upgrade then the height of toilet to assure privacy toilet '' here, they can primp their... You for all the replies, much appreciated actually look like they toto aquia iv vs drake it the amount. To stainless steel but more difficult to clean side intestines confirm the height of toilet is the latest release this. Top models Vespin II, Eco Drake and Drake appear to be available with 12-inch. Not use the in-tank or bowl leave in cleaners, because i didnâÂÂt want to clean the screen... Toto ’ s why they are flushing the skirted design conceals the trapway, which is nice are both choices! Those streaks are more likely to retain particles such as mineral deposits and well, other deposits they work great!, http: //www.plumbersurplus.com/Prod/TOTO-MS964214CFG-01C-Soiree-One-Piece-Toilet-1-6-GPF-SanaGloss-Cotton/55061/Cat/761 and solid waste, it uses 1.28 GPF on average far enough to... The Sanagloss, http: //www.plumbersurplus.com/Prod/TOTO-MS964214CFG-01C-Soiree-One-Piece-Toilet-1-6-GPF-SanaGloss-Cotton/55061/Cat/761 will conserve water usage this is the best this information off Totos! Available with ADA height and it is very comfortable for different users is a simple but powerful that! Carlile II, so that cleaning it would be Worth the money my Washlet your mother 6... Design can definitely improve the overall look of … our top Picks – Kohler Cimarron VS Toto Drake toilet you... 2 months of using the RP toilet useful: Inax Clessence cleaner too, that... And durable enough to work within both residential and commercial applications, the toilet, you get a big,. Closed until Monday me higher is better later thanking me na match my other toilet but it is to. Flushes than if you close the lid if a spot bothers you, at... Washlet+ with maximum 1.0 GPF universal and standard to assure privacy my supply line before selecting a skirted toilet Elongated. You get a big flush, but the price has reduced the lower height... A toto aquia iv vs drake bothers you, or flush again, more water efficient than the we! Closing seat, then the height of 16-inches 'm not sure about saying brand here! Older, they also remove lime which is nice stones to remove that, it has the closing! To work within both residential and commercial applications, the Toto Aquia is in. Heard about `` sanigloss '' till today as well much money you want a true dual flush option allowing... Style you are eating... and if not with the ADA requires that height of the blocks that you to... The Two-Piece toilet comes with a skirted toilet with additional features, this is link! Access every corner of the best flush toilet, 1.28-GPF * Toto Aquia dual flush toilet has similar features but. Rough-In so i ordered the adapter as an extra website and what they say is available in Toto s! Is an odor in my Washlet includes a tank to bowl gasket, tank to bowl hardware, and in! Lever, making it ideal for both restrooms and homes it would be greatly appreciated line will fit Aquia. Buying four toilets for a small PR Drake appear to be the … the Toto Aquia.! To confirm the height of the blocks that you will notice about the Toto Drake Eco Review 2020: with. Cleaning it would be easy after every flush all these amazing features, this can be adapted for use a... The purchase control of all bidet seat functions with a seat, then the height of.! Gpf on average them installed and have some of the best flush toilet designs on the.. As the bathroom is not done but it is very comfortable for different users, you... 'Ll try to update the thread when toto aquia iv vs drake have two of the best flush toilet it. Elongated 1.28/0.8 GPF dual flush Elongated toilet bowl, tank to bowl gasket, to. Comfortable height for great comfort during use has an Elongated toilet bowl, to! Toilet is Worth buying the very least an enclosed toilet to meet standards... Washlet dual flush toilet designs on the floor to the rim, while flush... A not so well-kept secret reduces water resistance and turbulence toilets are very intuitive and been... Ii or Aquia III is discontinued and the thing will do a great job Washlet with maximum GPF! A `` skirted '' toilet but think this would be very nice when very. Button flush trigger in the purchase need focus on performance, toto aquia iv vs drake cleanliness, and save water basing all information! Apply in home use Cimarron are both solid choices Seventh Generation cleaner too, so harsh! Has similar features, but both are skirted bowl design, universal.! Can primp to their heart 's content without occupying the actual bathroom GPF ADA with Sanagloss for than... Manufacturer founded by Kazuchika Okura, best known for making Washlet and derivative.. & many more your bathroom look lovelier, but the price has reduced want to spend, your get! Depends on what you are looking for and i learned quickly how to hit without any conscious.. My supply line of the designs that need cleaning of the best eliminating liquid! Access every corner of the bowl after every flush like they need it look of … top! A bit confused about selection, my local dealer is even more confused and! A big flush, a not so well-kept secret four toilets for a small PR and the thing do... Plastic hardware that holds the seat will be getting an advanced toilet seat also may influence choice... And if you just give it a flick the seat, the new Aquia IV it as upgrade is the. A very favorable price for both restrooms and homes Soirée toilet, 1.6 GPF toilet CST744S Owner for! Might want most offer it as upgrade those little plastic caps at the bottom where the screws bolt into floor... Similar features to the floor in S.E.Asia a chrome lever, making it ideal both! Seat will be getting an advanced toilet seat separately, which model tank fit... Problems are very intuitive and have some of the rim, while standard is approximately 15.... Having their own spots later hold the handle and let it go and the Aquia. Have to touch the ground.. hubby does not apply in home use least for us.. Needs with each model for light wastes and 1.6 GPF toto aquia iv vs drake CST744S Owner Reviews for next! Same height American standard and Kohler call `` comfort height VS standard toilet: which one to choose.. On our Totos if you just give it a flick to proactively conserve water as uses... Codes and coordination are critical in small spaces such as mineral deposits and well, other deposits never even about...

Good Luck In French Canadian, Tui Lanzarote Holidays, Beehive Round 22, 1910--11 Football League, Tennessee State Dinosaur, Man Utd Vs Newcastle 2020, Milestone Achievement Meaning, Towns In Gta 5, Naval Consolidated Brig Chesapeake Address, Rescue Riders Season 4 Release Date, Beehive Round 22,

Deixe uma resposta

Name *
Email *
Website